




Mom and Dad arrived in Muncie on Wednesday evening. We had a really nice time together. The main purpose for them coming was for Grandparent's Day at school on Friday. The boys were so excited to show them and Grandma and Papa Ice the things they had made for them and their classrooms and the program, etc. It was a beautiful day and one everybody enjoyed. Dad's other goal for the weekend was to put the finishing touch on the kitchen cabinets he has made for me. He put the panel on the side that faces the family room. What a difference it made!! Thank you, dad!!! Saturday was a bummer for several reasons...the weather was too yucky for the guys to golf as planned, I had an IBS attack and was sick all day, and we took Emilee to urgent care and found out she had a sinus infection! Oh! well! At least we were together. Scott and Dad ended up taking Andrew and Matthew to a cool place to play laser tag and they had a blast. They left this morning and we are missing them already!! How many days until Christmas?!? We love you guys!
12 comments:
It's so good to see pictures of your parents Michelle! I miss them! Your cabinets look beautiful. Hope you and Emilee are feeling better. Love you guys!
OH MY WORD! Those pictures made me miss mom and dad SO much. I am always so jealous when they are at your house. I just can't keep myself from calling all of the time to see what you are doing :)
I agree with Jill, it is SOOO good to see mom and dad Anderson...that IS your parents right??? I mean, they look just like they always have...but maybe I'm mistaken...ha - right Danielle?! Love the pictures!
Hope you all are feeling better soon! We're looking forward to seeing you soon! luv ya! Great pics!
Hey Michelle! You've been tagged! If you don't know what I am talking about, check out my blog!
HEY!!! Are you there...I am getting bored :) Do you need me to help you come up with some ideas of 13 things that you love about Scott?
How on earth can you get bored? Don't you have like 4 kids:)?
5 thing I love about Scott:
1. Rock solid muscle man
2. Best oldest brother EVER
3. Takes care of his family(that includes me)!
4. Let's me eat his food!!
5. Looks saweet with a beard!
But the absolute best thing about Scott is that he will NEVER EVER wear his wrestling uniform in public ever again--and for that he is the coolest ever!!
Sarah - thank you for giving us added assurance about the wrestling uniform...
OK, here are my 5 things that I love about Scott:
1. He takes care of my sister and, I think, he enjoys it.
2. He tries his best to talk with me for a few minutes before handing the phone over to Michelle
3. He is an awesome daddy to my oh-so-precious neice and nephews
4. He is a GREAT mice-catcher :)
5. He "encouraged" me to hook up with my husband
We love you Scott, and you are a great brother to me!
PS - In my sister's defense, she is having computer problems and can't get on to blog
Love the pics! Merry Christmas, guys!
Our 5 things we like about scott:
1. Michelle
2. Andrew
3. Matthew
4. Luke
5. Emilee
and the 5 things we don't like about scott
1. Benji wiping his rear on the floor
2. Those surprise visits we make(ie: nice boxers:)
3. He is not a rich brother
4. He is not a rich brother
5. He got all the muscles in the family
Post a Comment