Sunday, December 09, 2007

Luke turns 4

Here are a few pictures from Luke's birthday on Friday night. He decided he wanted a tractor party, hence the John Deere cake. I had originally planned on doing a Bob the Builder theme because he was going to get some tools and a new tool bench, but he decided on tractors instead. The tool bench was from Nana and Papa and we had to laugh because it occupied all 4 kids for the evening with all the "projects" you can make with these foam fake wood pieces. It really is very cool! Luke still keeps asking, "Am I four?" When we say yes he says, "but I thought in a few weeks!!!" He can't figure out that the few weeks leading up to the big day have come and gone and that the party means you have turned the next number!!:)

3 comments:

SturgillMom said...

I just LOVE that boy...he is too cute! I have to admit when I saw that first picture of the decorations, I thought you had committed the impardonable sin and had a Green Bay Packers theme!

Ice-Family said...

Happy 4th Birthday, Luke!! Looks like you had a hammer of a party!! ha! Did you make the cake Michelle? It looks great!

Jill said...

Happy birthday Luke! Love his birthday cake. Noah has the same workbench - he loves it!