Sunday, March 16, 2008
Andrew turns 10!!!
I know, it is hard to believe....I now have a child in the double digits for age!!!:) Where has time gone?? I can't be old enough to have a 10 yr old! Seems like a flash and we were just becoming parents for the first time. I told him the other day that I wish I could just freeze time. He didn't think he liked that idea. He just smiles at me when I get all sappy like that. We had his party on Friday night in the HHCS gym. What better place for 13 boys to have a great time??? They actually asked Andrew if he would have his party in the gym again this year like he did a couple years ago!! They played kick ball, dodge ball, lazer tag, basketball. It was fun to watch them together. I made Danielle's giant cookie recipe. It tasted great, but the decorating wasn't the best. Oh, well, nobody complained! Andrew had asked everyone for money this year so that he could buy a Nintendo DS. He got enough, so he was pumped and ready to go shopping on Saturday morning!! He has had an extended birthday celebration-Friday night party, Saturday shopping and getting his DS, today out for birthday lunch and tomorrow is a birthday lunch date with mom!:) Happy birthday, buddy, we love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute pics Michelle! Looks like it was a great party! I think I'll keep the gym idea in mind for Noah's birthday next year!
Oh, and happy birthday Andrew! We love you!
Happy Birthday, buddy! I can't believe that you are TEN!!!! Your parents must be really OLD!!! Your cookie looked great, Michelle! I loved that picture of Scott with the gun....I think our husbands have more fun with the kids' toys than the kids do sometimes :) And, hey, your pizza/cookie airbake pan looks like mine....a little warped!
Post a Comment