Monday, June 23, 2008

Sturgills' Visit


We had an awesome time with Danielle and Mike and the kids. The time just flew by!! We were wondering what it was going to be like with 9 children 10 and under in my little house, but it went great! My kids were fascinated with Makayla and they all played together so well. The guys worked Thursday and Friday and we entertained the kids. Danielle and I were able to get away one night and have dinner out and go shopping and the next night we were able to go out as couples with friends from college and we had a great time. We celebrated Danielle's birthday a few days early and that was fun too. Wish we lived closer and could do this more often. The cousins just had so much fun together. We are excited for them and what God has ahead for them in SC.

Love you guys!!! Come back soon!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Wow--that's quite a bunch of kids! It looks like you guys had a great time! I wish you could do that more often, too. I don't know what we would do without our cousins close by!

Jill said...

I loved seeing these pics! Looks like you all had a great time together.

SturgillMom said...

I loved looking at all of your pictures, Michelle....they looked just like mine :) But, I loved that one of Luke and Bryce holding their shells. LOVE YOU!