Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Updates on our Home

My new front window that OPENS now!


One of my favorite rooms-a pantry-that I still need to get filled!!!! Yeah!!!


Above the piano in the dining room










From the fireplace

From the family room by the computer

From the front window

From the kitchen


These pictures are especially for my sister so she can see what we have updated since she was last here! So there you go!!!! :) Now come see it in person PLEEAAASE!!!

6 comments:

Ice-Family said...

Love it, Michelle!!! It all looks so nice, can't wait to see it at Thanksgiving time in person! I like all your new decor on the ways too!

SturgillMom said...

MICHELLE!!! Seriously, my mouth is wide open. I am speechless -- no joke! You have done a great job and it looks totally different. You are SO good at finding things for the walls and I love the colors, love your table, love the saying on the wall....well, I love it all. I can't believe how different it looks...so open! Great job :) Thanks for posting the pictures!

Ideas For Holy Living said...

AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT IN PERSON!!!! Ben

Nicole said...

What a beautiful home you have! Great job in decorating it!

Silly 1 said...

Oh wowweeee!! So gorgeous. You have done such a beautiful job!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Just happened to ck your page. The house is so beautiful. What a great job you did. So happy for you. Love to all of you. Maybe will see you at Christmas. Mrs. R