Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hayride at the Russells




Last night was our annual fall Sunday school party out at Jim and Esther Russell's farm. We do one in September at the Hobb's just for couples and then in October we include kids. We look forward to it every year. We cook out, make smores, have a hayride, sit by the fire and chat, etc. The kids have a blast! The kids usually dress up and it is so fun to see what everyone wears. This year Andrew was Peyton Manning (again!), Matthew was Darth Vader, Luke was Bob the Builder (he thought he actually WAS Bob the Builder I think!) and Emilee was our beautiful butterfly. She was a trooper. She has a nasty cold but with her all bundled up I think she was warmer than any of us. We are home today because she is a snotty, boogery mess and can't be in the nursery. Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

I.C.E. said...

Hey Bob the builder--what a smile! I'm glad you all had fun. How cute. Love you!

Ice-Family said...

So Cute!!! Looks like you had lots of fun. We know all about booger, gross noses here. Isabelle is just getting over a nasty nose that lasted 2 weeks! Hope little Emilee gets better soon! Hugs for All!

SturgillMom said...

Oh how cute! It looks like you guys had a blast. You always do such a good job with the costume thing. Michael has a VB tourn this Sat during our Fall Farm event and I am a little nervous about taking all four kids by myself. The kids have too much fun for me to consider skipping it...maybe I'll lock one or two of them up in the pen with the cows!! :) I miss you guys SO much! Love to you all