Monday, October 30, 2006

Little Miss Blue Eyes


This post is especially for my sister because I want her to see Emilee wearing one of Mackenzie's dresses. It was such a pretty blue it made her eyes jump out with that dress on yesterday. That is what everyone said when they saw it! She is not smiling in this picture because we waited to take it too late. It was after church last night and she was more than ready for bed!! Her latest accomplishments: 2 new teeth (now 3 top and 3 bottom), mastery of the sippy cup (guzzling milk, juice and water), eating tons of new table food (her favorite is peas) and getting into all of her brothers' things. Gotta run~she is waking up! Love to all!

7 comments:

sarah said...

Okay, that is an awesome picture. She looks like she is a Model posing for the newest hippest Children's line.

SturgillMom said...

I agree with Sarah -- definitely model material! I have to say that although every mom thinks that her kids are the cutest, I don't remember it looking that good on either of my girls. She is adorable! Also...I am impressed that you are finally letting that poor girl eat table food. But PEAS! Come on, how about some pizza :)

Ice-Family said...

Too Cute! Love the blue eyes! Everyone always comments on Isabelle's blue eyes too! They do have a similar cousin look to them. But I'm sorry to say that Isabelle has never had the joy of wearing a frilly on her head! ;)

2Icecubed said...

Dayna, I think the frilly on her head comes only because she follows three boys and I never want to hear what a cute little BOY she is! I was a bit obsessive when she was really little. She was rarely without one-now it is only for church!!! Ha!Ha! Beauty has a price I say!

Jill said...

I love THE LOOK Emilee is giving you - I have seen it plenty of times. In our house THE LOOK translates to: "Another picture, Mom?!?"

Anonymous said...

what a charmer she is! I love that outfit! love reading your blog!

Eight is Enough!! said...

Her blues eyes are beautiful!! the only way my kids will ever have the big blues eyes is if they buy the tinted contacts at Walmart! :)