Saturday, February 10, 2007
Nana and Papa Visit
Mom and Dad came into town on Wednesday evening. They are on their way to Myrtle Beach for a week to golf with friends from church. They made a pit stop here until today and then they headed to Knoxville, TN this morning. Tomorrow they will arrive in Myrtle Beach and begin golfing Monday morning. It was a very short stay, but we enjoyed it so much!! Despite the fact that it was during the school week, we managed to have fun in the evenings. Matthew got lunch at Steak and Shake on Thursday and Andrew got McDonald's delivered by Nana and Papa on Friday. We all wished they could have stayed longer, but needless to say, our weather was not a big draw to keep them here! Here are just a few pictures of our time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Looks like fun! I'll bet you were tempted to stow-away on their trip to Myrtle Beach!
Oh, I miss all of you so much! Those were adorable pictures. I love the new paint in your kitchen and family room. And your family room looks so much bigger arranged that way. I really did look at your cutie kids the first time I went through the pictures, but I had to look at your house the second time through :)
Danielle, what a riot! You are revealing how long it really has been since you have been here. The ONLY recent change is the bottom half of the family room walls! You NEED a visit to Muncie ASAP! Love you!
Your parents and my parents are on the same golfing trip! My parents decided to do the same thing and stopped to visit friends on the way down, and they will be doing the same thing on the way back. Cute kids!
Scott and Michelle -
Hi! I stumbled upon you blog last week - how fun!!! I just started our family's blog today. I'm so excited about what the Lord is doing in your lives; it was so much fun to see pictures of your sweet family. Take care - I'll be seeing you around! =0)
Ruthy (Mauriala) Horner
Loved the pictures of your mom and dad. I also loved your colors in your house. You Andersons should go into the decorating business!
Post a Comment