Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Weekend



The weekend was so cold that it sure didn't feel like Easter, but it was very nice despite the weather. Fortunately, we had done an egg hunt when my sister was here so we skipped that. Saturday we dyed eggs during nap time. My sister is teasing me for leaving Luke out!! He woke up just in time to stick the sticker faces on!! The boys played "ding dong ditch" with the neighbors and left some eggs at their doorstep, then came home and ate most of the ones we had left!! Saturday night for devotions we used our resurrection eggs and read the coordinating book "Benjamin's Box." The boys always love doing that each year. Sunday morning we got all spruced up in our new duds from Nana and Papa. The kids looked so cute...I must say! I know my days are numbered that they all want to match. Yesterday's services were wonderful. The choir did several numbers in the morning and then we had the handbell choir from BJ in the service last night. The music was truly a blessing. Hope you all had a blessed Resurrection Sunday!

7 comments:

SturgillMom said...

Michelle, I am so glad that your computer FINALLY cooperated with you! The kids looks SSSOOOOO cute. You have to get a big picture made of the four of them on the fireplace....and the one with Luke yawning, that is priceless! I sure wish I could have gotten my oldest to want to match...maybe next year :) I love the brown and green! Great job! And, what cool baskets! Well, enough said, great pics

Ice-Family said...

Looks like you had lots of fun painting eggs. Loved the picture of the four boy baskets and the bunny basket!! Everyone looks so nice in their Easter outfits!

Dora said...

super cute pictures! I love all that red hair! it is soooo precious!

Jill said...

I love your Easter outfits! The picture of all the kids together is so cute! Good job on the Easter eggs!

Ruthy said...

How fun, Michelle! Thanks for sharing such sweet "memory-makin' moments."

Carla said...

We had the same cold weather here too, but the nice thing is that it is easy to just do everything indoors. I loved the matching outfits!

Kelly said...

I loved the matching outfits. I kept thinking about how Emilee is so blessed to have three big brothers to watch out for her! It looks like your boys had so much fun with the eggs. I also loved seeing the picture of you. I feel like it has been years since I have seen you.