Happy birthday to the best daddy and husband in the world! Our family is truly blessed by you!!! We love you!!!!!!!
He is getting OLD! He is now on the other half of the 30's-I have to rub it in since I have a few months left to be on the younger side of the 30's!!! No big plans today since it is a school day. I am going to surprise him and take him out for dinner just the two of us and then do cake and ice cream with the kiddos after that!
4 comments:
I will hit the other side in a few weeks; how can it be??? Happy Birthday, Scott. =0)
Hes the magic man--everwhere he goes he brings a little magic to your life :)!! Happy birthday bro!
Happy Birthday, Scott. You truly are a very special brother-in-law and the perfect person for my sister. We love you tons. I got a chuckle about that picture with you and the Spy gear...boys never outgrow their toys, do they?!?
Happy birthday Scott! You're HOW OLD????
Post a Comment