Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Camping with Nana and Papa
We just returned from spending a few days with mom and dad at the campground where their trailer is parked for the summer. We had such a nice time and had so much to do. The kids love to fish and swim and hike and golf and do crafts and so many other fun things! We had a nice surprise on the second day-Danielle and Mike and the kids came and joined us! The cousins had a blast!!! We always look forward to this time together. It is quite a crazy time but what can you expect with 8 kids and 6 adults??? I am sure mom and dad are always ready for it to quiet down again when we leave. Our trip there was very eventful-two kids puked from car sickness and we had a flat on the trailer. Fortunately nothing much on the return trip home!! Thank you, mom and dad, for a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You got some great pictures! We sure had fun - thanks for letting us barge in on your party :) I miss you already!
Danielle, thanks so much for the time and money you spent to come for those couple of days. At least now we can maybe make it until Christmas. Boy! That sounds terrible! You look great!!! (That is for all of Danielle's blog readers!) I should have taken a belly shot and posted it on my blog since we will probably never see one on yours!! I'm too kind to do that! ;) Thanks again~Love you!
That campground looks like there is so much to do! How fun! Sorry to hear about the sickness and flat tire on the way there. It all adds to the memories, I guess! Emmy's hair is really coming in now - so pretty!
Post a Comment