Monday, July 30, 2007

See Any Resemblance??




The other day Scott's mom showed me this picture and I was shocked how much Emilee resembles her Aunt Sarah! After seeing the Ben/Isabelle likeness and the Paul/Noah likeness, I had to post this for you to see the Sarah/Emilee likeness. (Hopefully Aunt Sarah will get to see this in China!!) If Emilee continues to grow up and look as pretty as her Aunt Sarah I will be thrilled...as long as she is as pretty as Aunt Sarah on the inside!!

6 comments:

SturgillMom said...

OH my word, that does look exactly like Sarah! Well, good thing for Emilee, Sarah is a beautiful person!

2Icecubed said...

...And get a guy like Sarah is my prayer as well.

Scott

Anonymous said...

I was too distracted by the wallpaper. That is going to give me nightmares about wallpaper removal.
Paul I

Jill said...

Oh, funny...I didn't even know Paul had left a comment until I just read it now. That is pretty groovy wallpaper. But now I'll leave the comment I intended to leave...there is a big resemblance! Two little blondies - how cute!

Ice-Family said...

Sarah can't see the blogs in China, only facebook. But I told her about it iver skype the other day and she laughed. Emilee does look like her. Loved her blonde, blonde hair!!

Jonathan Farmer said...

I think they're both cute, but I must say my bias lies with Aunt Sarah :)