Sunday, September 30, 2007

Girls' Getaway


Here are a few pictures from my girl's getaway two weekends ago. My friend Nicole's in-laws have a condo in Traverse City, Michigan. Three of us girls went up there for a few days to shop and play and laugh and relax. The Red Hat Society had their Michigan meeting at the resort we were staying at so we had fun watching them and all of their activities!! It was great fun, but as always I was ready to get back to my family when Sunday came!!:) My sweet hubby was kind enough to let me go away again!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a great place to get away and relax! I was looking for you in the Red Hat picture. :)

Kelly said...

That looked like so much fun! I am getting ready to go to the Ladies Heart Conference next weekend and can't wait to get away with friends. So glad that you got to have this time. Every mom needs it!!!