After much harrassment, I have once again returned to blogger! It has been a crazy summer, full of much activity, yet nothing seemed blog-worthy!!!=) We just returned from a week in Minnesota and had a blast. We spent 4 days at the trailer in Austin and then 4 more days in Coon Rapids. We did Como zoo, the wave pool, Mall of America, the park, etc. We squeezed a whole lot into one week. Nobody was ready to come back home, but mom and dad were probably more than ready for us to go!! Thanks for a great week of fun, guys!! Here are a few pictures of the highlights.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey guys, I know it's late, but I work late! I see all your photos, does anyone change around here! Your parents look the same Michelle! I don't know how I fell into your site, I was looking for a relative and fell into Sundsmo who had someone else I knew who had you guys and I had to see how everyone was doing. Well, I gotta go to bed, I work early tomorrow. You all look great! Iceman, you havn't changed a bit!
Pix
Looks like you had a great vacation in MN! I'm a little jealous. :)
Michelle, those were some great pictures! I loved seeing your parents again. My favorite one was Scott and your dad having a good nap. You make camping look like so much fun.
Post a Comment