Saturday, January 20, 2007

MEET THE EXTENDED FAMILY: Vol. 1


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of your family. Can't wait to see other members or your extended family.

sara said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!! I laughed so hard when I saw this...it took me a minute to figure things out! Love the lipstick Michael!

Anonymous said...

WOW! It's rare that you find such sensitive qualities in a man! What a relief to see you guys showing your faces in public without your makeup.

Anonymous said...

Is this for real? I didn't know Mike wore glasses.

Ice-Family said...

This is proof that men and women were made differently...I guess photoshop can do wonders for good and for "different."
Ben

Missouri Moores said...

OKAY!!!! THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! This is the kind of "tag" that I want to see all over all these blogs instead of this alphabet nonsense that has been circulating!! MOST EXCELLENT PHOTOSHOPPING!!!

Jill said...

That is hilarious, and actually quite scary. Now let's see you guys!

SturgillMom said...

If the truth be told, they do have a VERY funny picture of the two of them! They just had to post one of us first :) You guys are so funny! What is that saying, "Revenge is sweet!"

2Icecubed said...

Easy now ;)

Kelly said...

Michelle, that was so funny! I first looked at it and thought who are these people and then I realized that is the picture I have on my fridge and the kids looked familiar. I will have to agree with Jill. It is scary!!!

Anonymous said...

ewww! oh my word!!!