Friday, May 04, 2007

New Shoes






What is it about girls and shoes? After all these boys I have to say I am LOVING the girly stuff!!! When I saw these shoes I had to get them! As soon as I tried them on her feet she smiled and kept looking at them! Just wish they had some in my size!

4 comments:

sara said...

They sure are cute!!!! I bet you are having fun with a girl! Just think of all of the dolls houses, hairbows, and nail polish we have to look forward to:)

SturgillMom said...

I've been waiting for these pictures :) Those shoes are adorable and I just love how she is strutting her stuff -- does she get that from her daddy or her mommy?!?!

Ruthy said...

LOVE baby girl feet in sandals; have fun shopping, Mommy. =0)

Jill said...

So cute! I love everything about summer, but sandals are on top of the list!!! Do I see some hair coming in??? :)