Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fall Fun


Saturday we went with our good friends, David and Tara Karnes and their boys, to a corn maze in Farmland. We had never done it before so we weren't sure what it would be like. We had a great time together. Definitely could be spooky if you got lost in there. They have a haunted one that they start after dark. The boys thought they would like to do that one also. I think we will pass for this year!! Here are some pictures of a few things we did. I LOVE FALL!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I laughed when I saw the cow wagon! I thought our pumpkin patch was the only one who had one of those! :) Looks like lots of fun! Emilee is looking so much older all of a sudden!

SturgillMom said...

That is so funny that Jill said that because I was wondering if you went to the same pumpkin patch as Jill :) OK, is that place really called "Farmland" or did you just name it that? I just love fall and I think that is what is driving me so NUTS....I can't get out and enjoy all of the fun fall activities. If I did go out and take Makayla with us, I would hear you-know-what from you-know-who.....MOM!!!!