Thursday, January 18, 2007

No excuse this time!

My oh-so-sweet SISTER tagged me for the list below. Here goes:
A- available or single? No, happily married for 12 1/2 years!
B-Best Friend: My husband, Scott (of course, only after the Lord!)
C-cake or pie - Pie--peanut butter
D-drink of choice - Wild Cherry Pepsi
E-essential item I use everyday- microwave
F-favorite color - Purple
G-gummy bears or gummy worms - gummy bears
H-hometown - Coon Rapids, Minnesota
I-Indulgence- break and bake cookies!
J-January or February - February, of course, for Valentine's Day!
K-Kids and names - Andrew, Matthew, Luke and Emilee
L-Life is incomplete without - Having a personal, intimate relationship with the Lord
M-Marriage date - July 15, 1995
N-Number of Siblings - One younger sister, Danielle
O-oranges or apples- both! Pink Lady apples and Clementine oranges
P-phobias or fears - my husband or one of my children having a serious health issue or dying
Q-Favorite quote - "Only two choices on the shelf-pleasing God or pleasing self!"-Ken Collier
R-Reasons to smile - my family
S-Season - Fall
T-tag three or four people - Dayna, Sarah and Kay Ice
U-Unknown fact about me - I am afraid of deep water
V-Vegetables you don't like - asparagus and spinach
W-worst habit - worry
Y- your favorite food - milk chocolate
Z-zodiac - who cares? I don't believe in it!!!

7 comments:

sarah said...

Michelle, it is very sweet of you to tag me. However, I will have to decline. I just can't bring myself it put it on my blog:) There are too many sensitive topics in there... if you know what I mean (wink, wink)

Jill said...

I liked your list Michelle! We love the Clementine oranges at our house too. I'm a little sad to hear they might be a lot more expensive soon because of the freeze in CA.

SturgillMom said...

Very nice job, Michelle. Way to go on posting so quickly!

Anonymous said...

A- available or single? Just a thought, but if you are avaliable aren't you single
B-Best Friend: my best friend is janet brown after all I did promise her I was her BFF (best friend forever)in kindergarden.
C-cake or pie - Pake (its a cake/pie combo thing)
D-drink of choice - melted ice cream(you hear me scott)
E-essential item I use everyday- soap
F-favorite color - green
G-gummy bears or gummy worms - hello the same thing here (I'm no dummy)
H-hometown - Muncie, IN
I-Indulgence- A home cooked meal.
J-January or February - Both of these months are colder than a docallo.
K-Kids and names - Are these my kids because I think that is a bit personal.
L-Life is incomplete without - arms and legs--if there missing you are incompete.
M-Marriage date - Wow we are getting personal
N-Number of Siblings - five
O-oranges or apples- clearly they are two different distinct fruits-how could I dare compare.
P-phobias or fears - fear of phobias
Q-Favorite quote - "Yeah, get out!" Dayna Ice
R-Reasons to smile - life
S-Season - it's winter
T-tag three or four people - I was always to slow for tag
U-Unknown fact about me - Sometimes I can be a bit upfront with people
V-Vegetables you don't like - bob the tomatoe
W-worst habit - not unpacking after a trip
Y- your favorite food - prime rib
Z-zodiac - Just the thought of it makes me depressed.

Anonymous said...

A- available or single? I tell my wife I am only available for her
B-Best Friend: Jesus
C-cake or pie - Dayan's Homemade Apple Pie
D-drink of choice - Ice...its all we have at home
E-essential item I use everyday- brain (although some people disagree is use it)
F-favorite color - blue
G-gummy bears or gummy worms - worms
H-hometown - Bo Jo Land
I-Indulgence- Skyping my family
J-January or February - January
K-Kids and names - Isabelle
L-Life is incomplete without - a bible
M-Marriage date - August 2
N-Number of Siblings - five
O-oranges or apples- apple because oranges are going to go way up in price
P-phobias or fears - getting no comments on my blog
Q-Favorite quote - "I love you"
R-Reasons to smile - gas........prices going down
S-Season - summer
T-tag three or four people - Michele, Dayna, Sarah
U-Unknown fact about me - I hate the cold
V-Vegetables you don't like - lima beans
W-worst habit - checking blogs
Y- your favorite food - ice cream
Z-zodiac - who is that?

SturgillMom said...

Hey, I was just thinking...did you really get married 12 1/2 years ago. Are you sure this summer won't be 12 years? We will be celebrating 10 years and I thought you got married 2 years before me -- or was it three? Are you losing your mind, or am I?!?!

2Icecubed said...

I'm losing mine!! That is terrible. It is 11 1/2 years. I lose more of my mind each day, it scares me! Hey check out my blog=)