Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Flowers for Mommy





OK, you can all tease me later about posting three times in a day! I haven't been able to get on the internet for several days and it was driving me nuts! There was a lot going on so I have to fill you all in! :) I had a very nice Mother's Day. My gift came on Saturday when Scott and the boys made this flower bed for me around the tree in the front yard. I have wanted to do it for the last couple summers and we finally got to do it! Everyone helped as you can see! It looks really nice...hopefully my flowers survive ME. I am horrible with plants and flowers. We shall see!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Very nice, Michelle! That's so neat that they all helped make it for you... even Emilee! It will be something to treasure for years to come! Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I thought a mother of 4 would be far to busy to post on a blog 3 times in one day!!!??? Well, I am semi-retired so I can take the time to comment on all three blogs: 1) The flower bed looks great but how can Matthew push on a shovel with bare feet?
2) Luke...you look great in the firemans hat. Keep remembering what the fireman told you about hiding, 3) Andrew...the neck brace looks really cool. I think you could/should wear it while golfing as it will help you keep your head up. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Papa A

Schoonover Family said...

Glad to see you are getting help for your special day!!!

Kelly said...

That was so cute to see everyone working together. What a great gift!! I also struggle to remember to water my plants and flowers so Adam always ends up the gardener.

SturgillMom said...

I am so impressed...they are beautiful and the bricks are even. Good job!